Cruisingexcursions.com - your thoughts?

cruiserr

Hello,

We're cruising on the Noordam in April/May and we're trying to decide on shore excursions. Has anyone ever used the company Cruising Excursions, and if so, how was your experience? The prices are more attractive than the ship sponsored tours and my research so far indicates that they are a reputable company. Looking for some first hand experiences though. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

We're cruising on the Noordam in April/May and we're trying to decide on shore excursions. Has anyone ever used the company Cruising Excursions, and if so, how was your experience? The prices are more attractive than the ship sponsored tours and my research so far indicates that they are a reputable company. Looking for some first hand experiences though. Thanks!

I am also on that cruise and trying to decide which shore excursions are the best.

I am also on that cruise and trying to decide which shore excursions are the best.

"Best" is a totally subjective opinion. What might be "best" for you, might be worst for me.

Most importantly, what interests you? That will give you some focus on your search for an interesting excursion.