Freedom Royal Family Suite, tell me about it...

So our family just booked the Royal Family Suite (9408) on FOS. Been on Freedom many times but never in a "suite". If you have had this suite, tell me about or better yet show me if you have pics. And perks... I think I will like perks as will my 6yr old whom is already excited that he can get poached eggs for breakfast via room service to eat on the balcony !!! Lord help me... Looking forward to some info and thanks in advance.

In December we had RFS 8714and it is awsome. Imagine a stateroom with a hallway!

The best things were, the large aft balcony, the 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and the Concierge Club

It sure has spoied us

No pictures but can answer questions. You will find all the perks listed on RCL's website

We've been in #9708 a few times on both Indy & Liberty...this is a family favorite...Our balcony was amazing with it's large table and 6 dining chairs..great family breakfast times...Enjoy !!

Boy I would sure love to know how a family can afford one of these? Perhaps an upgrade fairy visited. I know for us....we could never ever afford this but would love to have the opportunity one day! Do you save for years or does your income allow you to afford this? Either way congratulations on the RFS- dreaming one day to be able to have this luxury if only once. :D

Yes my income allows this for our family... And I work hard for it. But that being said, the only reason we went for this was purely on the current kids sail free promo. I have 4 kids and the price of 2 balconies ended up being within a few hundred difference. Why wouldn't I !!!!

Yes my income allows this for our family... And I work hard for it. But that being said, the only reason we went for this was purely on the current kids sail free promo. I have 4 kids and the price of 2 balconies ended up being within a few hundred difference. Why wouldn't I !!!!

Absolutely, I concur. I think that is awesome!! I just wish we made enough that one day we could be so lucky as to have the God's smile on us for one. I hope you enjoy every second of it and come back here and share your experience with us. :D