Positive Feedback - PVP

Thebosn1

Lot's of negative things on here lately so I thought I would post somethig positive. I have been using the same PVP for about 4 years now, for my last three cruises and the one I have scheduled now. I almost canned him a couple times because he was terrible at calling me back.

But he has gotten better! The last two times I emailed and called him he called back within an hour, even though I was just just looking for information and not actually booking anything. He has always been a real pleasant guy and gets me exactly what I want for a cabin and the best price, and now that he is actually calling me back I think I'll stick with him!

One little glimmer of hope amid all the customer service complaints. :rolleyes:

Lot's of negative things on here lately so I thought I would post somethig positive. I have been using the same PVP for about 4 years now, for my last three cruises and the one I have scheduled now. I almost canned him a couple times because he was terrible at calling me back.

But he has gotten better! The last two times I emailed and called him he called back within an hour, even though I was just just looking for information and not actually booking anything. He has always been a real pleasant guy and gets me exactly what I want for a cabin and the best price, and now that he is actually calling me back I think I'll stick with him!

One little glimmer of hope amid all the customer service complaints. :rolleyes:

Calling back is a pet peeve of mine. I don't bother calling my pvp's extension, I call his cell. Always received excellent customer service.

Regarding complaints - take them with a grain of salt. I've seen first hand how some people treat / speak to crew on ships - I can only imagine how they speak to an employee on the phone. People who are miserable on land will be miserable @ sea.

Our PVP has been excellant from the first moment I spoke with her. I only wish you could share the good ones on here. She's been fantastic and only wish those who are miserable about their PVP had the opportunity to work with ours.

We have sailed Carnival many times, but never used PVP. A lady just started as PVP recently called us about a week ago. And she is keeping calling us on daily bases even after we asked her to stop.

She does not really know we have sailed Carnival before. And she does not track who she is calling.

I was given a PVP from some past cruise-mates and contacted him. Transferred over a booking to him and have since made two more and even dealt with a price drop. He has always been on top of things and able to resolve my questions quickly... So I too must be blessed with a good one :)

Steve