Experienced Cruiser, 1st Time on Royal, what should I know?

Meaclasact2

Thnx. Just trying to figure out if E1 on deck 6 is the same as E1 on deck 7. I'm thinking it is , just not sure. I'll probably just call and patiently wait on hold and talk to someone.

Cabins are the same. Balcony is more enclosed. Instead of the glass panel, like on the balcony on 7 deck, it will be all metal!

Diane

I doubt your kids will notice the difference between the ice cream or yogurt! My 24 year old boy eats so many cones a day it's ridiculous! If the machine is working and we are anywhere near it he's headed to get one and my DH eats more than he should too!

There is a mini refrigerator - stocked full of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Coffee makers are in the suites only.

You may take 2 bottles of wine (750ml) per stateroom. Policy is below:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=309&faqSubjectId=333

The items in the fridge are not free. I believe they will have a price list with them. I never touch them, so haven't really paid attention to that.

That's very surprising. Was it still before final payment date, i.e., you paid the cruise off early?

Yes. My cruise was fully paid. 2 weeks later there was a WOW sale. So I asked what they could do for me. They ended giving me $150 as an OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

New to RCCL also and wondering how to chech if there are any price drops. Carnival was so easy to do a fake booking to see. I can't seem to figure out how to check it on RCCL.

Currently booked deck 7 aft and when I go to the web it will only show what is available on deck 6.

Any help or suggestions from the veteran RCCL cruisers?

The best website to use is cruise fish. For nominal fee you can monitor the prices of several sailings on pretty much all cruiselines.

Edited by Babyrocko1908

The items in the fridge are not free. I believe they will have a price list with them. I never touch them, so haven't really paid attention to that.

Hey Sassy..... that lil' creepy crawly thing on your signature just freaked me out!!! :eek::eek::)