NCL EPIC ??s for those who were just on it

JENNIEB

Couple more questions to add to this great thread!

* I read that room service coffee is not good (sad to hear). Is it better than the coffee maker packets in the cabin?

* I believe Manhattan has windows and views. Which other dining venues have views?

* Was anyone successful at using SKYPE with onboard internet? Just voice, not video calls.

* If you buy premium tix for Cirque, is it really necessary to line up early for good seats?

* What were the best promos/discounts offered on day one?

Thanks everyone :)

Couple more questions to add to this great thread!

* I read that room service coffee is not good (sad to hear). Is it better than the coffee maker packets in the cabin?

* I believe Manhattan has windows and views. Which other dining venues have views?

* Was anyone successful at using SKYPE with onboard internet? Just voice, not video calls.

* If you buy premium tix for Cirque, is it really necessary to line up early for good seats?

* What were the best promos/discounts offered on day one?

Thanks everyone :)

La Cucina has a wonderful view overlooking the bow of the ship. Loved having a table there during sailaway.

We just got off the epic, and they now charge for the pastries from Carlos' bake shop. Both coffee and pastries were yummy! Wish they had chocolate covered strawberries though!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info! Small question left: do you have to make reservations for the shows when you are in a haven suite? Thnx

The first three rows on the left hand side of the stage were roped off for Haven guests. Having never stayed in the Haven, I don't know if the guests there made reservations or not, but they did have reserved seating.