Maitre'D contact

carmel

I had read a while back that you may be able to e-mail the maitre'd prior to the cruise concerning your dining.

We have someone in our party who might need some special accommodations in terms of seating.

Does anyone have the e-mail to the maitre'd on the Sunshine?

Thanks!

I had read a while back that you may be able to e-mail the maitre'd prior to the cruise concerning your dining.

We have someone in our party who might need some special accommodations in terms of seating.

Thanks!

shmaitred@carnival.com You may not get a response though. Be sure to follow up with him at embarkation.

Thanks!

We just came off of the Carnival Pride a few weeks ago. I have a mobility scooter and was going to try to walk with cane to the MDR. Shortly after we boarded, DH stopped by to see the maitre'd to see where our table was located. I said I would try to walk to the table with my cane and DH's arm, but the maitre'd said that wasn't necessary. He told me to ride right up to the table and one of our waiters would take the scooter and park it during dinner. It worked out great. I was able to get off of the scooter and the waiter whisked it away. Prior to the cruise, I did contact Special Needs to let them know I was bringing the scooter. They asked me a series of questions, and before I hung up, I told them we would need to check at the MDR to see where our table was, and the rep said don't worry about that, she would notify the maitre'd, and she did. So, our table was pretty close to the entrance and everything went well.

Have fun on your cruise!!