New pricing tiers on MSC

JoPublic

Hi

I have seen the new pricing structure MSC has launched. Bella, etc...

Just wondering for those of us that booked prior to the pricing structure if we are having all the "perks" that where offered before the change?

Children's club - this is not included in the basic package if I am reading correctly. Will we see the difference onboard in April and October?

Hi

I have seen the new pricing structure MSC has launched. Bella, etc...

Just wondering for those of us that booked prior to the pricing structure if we are having all the "perks" that where offered before the change?

Children's club - this is not included in the basic package if I am reading correctly. Will we see the difference onboard in April and October?

I will have to check this out. I am not familiar with changes. I have a cruise already booked for next March in the Yacht Club area. I wonder if it affects that.

Doughtful if I would do a rebooking if it seemed to have any benefits because I have lots of OBC that I would lose.

I will have to check this out. I am not familiar with changes. I have a cruise already booked for next March in the Yacht Club area. I wonder if it affects that.

Doughtful if I would do a rebooking if it seemed to have any benefits because I have lots of OBC that I would lose.

It won't affect you on YC as that is one of the categories. It's less clear what the do about fitting other bookings into the 3 other. Ate glories. Presumably you Abe to have booked one of the cabins to be designated as an Surea cabin to be in the Aurea experience. No idea how they decide on Bella and Fantastica unless that is also by cabin booked.