Majesty Balconies! Some Good News...

Which cabin numbers have the balconies on the Majesty or don't we know yet. Is it any of the junior suites?

Sweby

We have junior suite 923 booked and have been advised if has had a balcony added, although I understand not all of the junior suites on Deck 9 have had them added. There are also a couple of outside plus cabins at the front of Deck 8 that have had them added too.

Hi cheque. It's a closed group. I think you'd have to join to see the photos. If you type in Thomson Cruises it comes up first. It's a very friendly and informative group, just like this one!😀 Lots of people from here are on it too. Sorry don't know how to put a link on, someone will!

Hi Sheila, I've also sent a request to join, or at least I think I have! I'm assuming it's the closed group with over 2000 members? I clicked a 'Join Group' button. What happens next? Sorry, I'm a total Facebook numpty, but would love to see photos, etc.

Hi Wacktle. Yes, that's the one, the closed group. I'm a bit of a Facebook numpty myself but I think I just did the same but I can't remember what happened next! :confused: I think if you just keep trying it will let you in, maybe you will get a notification. Some of the others on here will have better memories than me (that's not difficult!).

Hi, we've booked 923 (junior suite) and 925 (outside plus) it is 923 that has had the balcony added

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

:mad:Just had another email to advise the first one was incorrect! It's the outside plays cabin 925 that has had a balcony added and not suite 923! We'd booked the outside plus for our daughters whilst my husband, me and my son have the suite! Nice for my daughters but I'm sure they won't appreciate it as much as I would have!!

:mad:Just had another email to advise the first one was incorrect! It's the outside plays cabin 925 that has had a balcony added and not suite 923! We'd booked the outside plus for our daughters whilst my husband, me and my son have the suite! Nice for my daughters but I'm sure they won't appreciate it as much as I would have!!
Oh really Jo, Thomson should get their act together:rolleyes::rolleyes: What a disappointment :mad:

It will be interesting to read the reviews when they come on from people who have been in the balcony cabins.

I am just back from the Majesty (loved it) but looking at the balconies from outside some of them, although they are on the deck above they are between the life boats (the midship ones) so really you would only be able to see straight ahead, and also the very front ones are just behind the bridge windows, so totally overlooked by it.

If I was paying for a balcony I would want Thomson to update the deck plan so that I could be sure of what I would actually be getting.

Hopefully someone will post photos soon.