Just back from the Grandeur... 2/28 - 3/5

Just outta curiosity do they have the Freestyle machine? The one year we took our Vacation to the Coca Cola museum in Atlanta and tried the machine there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

YEa I heard they installed them on Grandeur. 4 in the WJ and the 5th one i don't remember where. I want to say by Guest svcs

Some of the music entertainment:

Dance Music with The Prestige Band: Centrum

Strings Classics with The Rosario Strings: Schooner Bar

Ballroom Dance Music with The Evergreen Trio: Centrum

Jazz Set with the Grandeur of the Seas Orchestra: Schooner Bar

Sounds of the Islands with Riddum Wave: Poolside

Piano Bar Entertainment with Kenne Ledford: Schooner Bar

Big Band Music with the Grandeur of the Seas Orchestra: South Pacific Lounge

Nightclub Dancing with DJ Terry: Viking Crown Lounge

50's and 60's Throwback with DJ Terry: Centrum

Dancing Under the Stars Party with Ricky and your Cruise Director's Staff: Poolside

All Request Music with DJ Terry: Viking Crown Lounge

Thank you for the info...

Mike

They did do lessons for the Thriller dance. It was performed near the end of the cruise. Didn't notice any themes or dressing up.

Hi there,

I was also on this cruise and they didn't do the Thriller dance because the crew member who was teaching it was taken off the ship in Nassau with appendicitis. Poor girl!! My nieces and their daughters were taking the lessons and were very excited about doing this "performance". They asked Darrell the activities manager about what happened and this is what he told them. He was the best activities manager EVER.

Overall, we also had a great family cruise. There were 10 of us in the group, we drove down from Ontario.

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Some really good information here we are sailing on the Grandeur in September in GS. Looking forward to going back to Bermuda.

ERS

Enjoy. We took Grandeur to Bermuda last Sept in GS - great cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

My husband and I are taking this cruise to Bermuda May 2015. We live in MD on Eastern Shore and had planned to stay at the Best Western the night before. Did not know anything about it except that it was close to the port and parking. Glad to hear it's a good place!! Also, is boarding usually about the time you mentioned even though it doesn't sail until 4:00pm? Thanks for your input!

My husband and I are taking this cruise to Bermuda May 2015. We live in MD on Eastern Shore and had planned to stay at the Best Western the night before. Did not know anything about it except that it was close to the port and parking. Glad to hear it's a good place!! Also, is boarding usually about the time you mentioned even though it doesn't sail until 4:00pm? Thanks for your input!

Yes. Boarding is between 10:30 and 3:00pm, and muster is at 3:30pm. Sail away is at 4pm.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the payment for parking; they had either 3 or 4 lanes (I'm thinking it was 3) the far right lane was cash only and you drove up and paid, no waiting; the credit card line I was about 7th in line and it took a little bit of time, but not bad, and the girls in the booth were very pleasant. Hope this helps.

Ultimate Package

Pay one set price and enjoy nearly our entire selection of liquors, beers and wines, plus non-alcoholic beverages.†

Includes: Call and premium cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, premium wines by the glass (up to $12 value), premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water (sparkling and still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas with the Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

For me this eliminates any possible hassle... There are three packages below this... one that is a premium then two below that serving sodas etc...

Steve

One more question - do you purchase this drink package prior to cruise or once on board? Thanks for your help!!

Enjoy your cruise - we have a year before ours. Hope you will post your experiences and cruise tips!

One more question - do you purchase this drink package prior to cruise or once on board? Thanks for your help!!

Enjoy your cruise - we have a year before ours. Hope you will post your experiences and cruise tips!

We purchased ours once on board, however you can purchase prior.