Passion Island, Cozumel Wedding

We went on the Liberty of the Seas (RCCL) last week and got married while in port on Cozumel (on March 8th). It was an amazing day and wedding.

We booked through Diamond Orchid Weddings and from the very first contact I had with Meliza and then Edwina, it was perfect. Corresponding via email about the details was so easy and the outcome was fabulous.

We (bride/groom along with friends and family) were picked up at the port and driven to the other side of Cozumel (about a 45-60 min drive). Once there, we boarded a small boat to take us over the lagoon and to the island (Isla Pasion, aka Passion Island). Edwina was there waiting with everything ready to go. We changed and the wedding ceremony began.

It was absolutely gorgeous....from the flowers to the music (they helped me find a guitar player/singer on the island and he was perfect....everyone loved the music). After the ceremony and photos, we were seated at a gorgeously outfitted table where we ate delicious food and was served the yummiest cocktails and beer.

When we were ready, we were taken back to the ship. All and all, I would absolutely, hands down, recommend this island and company if you are wanting destination wedding. It isn't a well known island yet so it was like we had our own private island!!

I am attaching a couple of pics from our blessed day. :)

Gazebo.jpg.4f2a725df311f4829a7e434ff5c7e0b7.jpg

Wedding.jpg.30e052d505b893f074c0d986b90d4cfc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...