Long Review Oasis of the Seas March 1-8 Family Vacation/Proposal - Aquatheater Suite

Wow!!!!!

I'm definitely feeling some envy of this vacation. Looks great! I'm only on page 4 of the album in the first link.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I can't believe your hubby lets you out looking so fine! Fabulous dresses; fabulous body. Motivation for me to kick the shopping & workouts into gear before my next cruise.

Wow!!!!!

I'm definitely feeling some envy of this vacation. Looks great! I'm only on page 4 of the album in the first link.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I can't believe your hubby lets you out looking so fine! Fabulous dresses; fabulous body. Motivation for me to kick the shopping & workouts into gear before my next cruise.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying my pictures. I love taking them, sharing them and of course cruising!

Hi I thought I would sit down and read your review and look at your pictures but don't know how to see the pictures. I just see a blank square and it won't open. I am looking at it on my Samsung tablet and also my iPad.

Any help appreciated.

I Cant see your pictures. Am I the only one this is happening to? I tried on my laptop, ipad and iphone nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

See post #200 for the link to the photos. I can see them there, but not in this thread.

Sorry again that they disappeared. Yes the links have the pictures. Unfortunately there is not a direct connection in review. I am going on Allure in a few weeks and I'm hoping I can do a better job uploading to review. I also have a Flickr site and shutterfly set up for this cruise. We will be in an owners suite this time since it is just me and my husband. Thanks for your understanding.

Great! Love sharing all my adventures. Next up allure Mediterranean. I already have a shutterfly and Flickr site stared!

Hi Laura,

I'm still reading your review. I love it! I'm trying to learn all I can about the Oasis before my turn in November.

I also can't wait for your Mediterranean review. My sister and I are planning a Med cruise for next September. I would love to follow your review and photos. Lots of planning for that trip. Please post a link to review and photos here.

We both live in OB, spend weekends at the shore and love to cruise! What a small world. 😄

Marilyn