Question about Bottomless Bubbles

shawndaddy

Getting ready to go on a cruise in April on the Conquest. I had a quick question about the bottomless bubbles. Do you have to swipe your card every time to get a drink or is their a sticker that you show. Does anyone have a current picture of the card or sticker?

Thanks

Pineapple juice is good on a cruise. It helps keep the urethra clean from infection from micro-bodies found on a ship. Glad I could help.

And works exceptionally well with a variety of adult beverages LOL - I can confirm all juices, mixers are included in bottomless bubbles - including club soda and tonic :-)

I have read so many parts of these boards....I'm getting a bit confused because I can't remember what cruise line offered what.....:p

Need some help as I can't seem to find what I'm looking for this evening... What exactly is included in this program? (i.e. pop, juice, mock-tails?, shakes?). I saw one thread (but have no clue which one to go back to,) that listed almost any drink BUT alcohol based ones.....but not sure if it was Carnival or not. Or maybe there's a package that goes by another name with what I'm looking for?

I don't drink alcohol but do enjoy mock-tails (or mock cocktails) from time to time. :) If there isn't a package that includes mocktails, is there anyone out there that has cruised lately that can remember the price of them and the different "concoctions" offered? (even a mouth-watering photo would be great). Thanks everyone:)

They do swipe your card occasionally to check to see that it is your card and not someone else's. There is no sharing. Your picture comes up on their screen when they swipe it but there is no charge and you don't get a receipt.

I don't think that you can get the mocktails with the bottomless bubbles package. My wife got virgin drinks from the bars about 1/2 price of the regular ones I believe. It has been since October so don't remember the price.

Thanks for all the answer does any have a picture of the current sticker that they are using.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I am sure it is different from ship to ship to keep just what you have in mind from happening.

also if they swipe your card and discover you don't have it and have a fake sticker, its probably grounds to be booted at the next port