Soda prices WITHOUT buying a package?

EasyBreezy83

Someone will correct me if I am wrong but FTTF incurs a one time fee of $50 per cabin. It entitles the people in the cabin to VIP boarding, access to your cabin when you get on the ship, luggage will be waiting when you arrive at your cabin and priority tender access. I think thats about it. Hope I got it right. I have never purchased FTTF and probably wont ever. My cabin not being ready when I board is no big deal. Theres so much to do while we wait. We always get to the port early and have fun talking with other cruisers while we wait the hour or so and we are never in a hurry to board tenders anyway. It would be a waste of money for us.

The only thing that I can think of that you missed is access to the Platinum/Diamond line at Guest Services.

I have to sleep with a CPAP machine which isn't to put in checked luggage. I'd rather not carry around a $1000 piece of medical equipment for hours waiting for my room to get cleaned.

We bought FTTF for our upcoming June cruise on Carnival Fantasy. I understand another perk, not listed in this thread, is choice of debarkation time - though, I still need to look further into the details of this specific perk.

I've read on some of the forums that you can carry on 12 pack soda/water at the port of calls, which I would like to do. A travel agent told me, and the Carnival FAQ's state "at the beginning of the cruise".

So, for those of you who have done this, how recent was this??

Edited by wifeNmommy
incorrect grammar

We bought FTTF for our upcoming June cruise on Carnival Fantasy. I understand another perk, not listed in this thread, is choice of debarkation time - though, I still need to look further into the details of this specific perk.

I've read on some of the forums that you can carry on 12 pack soda/water at the port of calls, which I would like to do. A travel agent told me, and the Carnival FAQ's state "at the beginning of the cruise".

So, for those of you who have done this, how recent was this??

Last September we brought some cans of Coke back on the ship in St Thomas. I think we only had maybe 4 cans. It went thru the scanner and not a thing was said. It could have been beer for all they knew. The top of our bag was tied and no one looked inside the bag. It was our last port.