Ship Transfers from Pier to Airport in Vancouver

strega7

Hello, we have a 12:30pm flight out of Vancouver after our Alaska Southbound trip in July. On the Princess website it said to not book a flight home any sooner that 12:00pm. I was wondering if we used the Princess transfers to the airport, if we would still make it in plenty of time for our flight home.

Thank you!

Hello, we have a 12:30pm flight out of Vancouver after our Alaska Southbound trip in July. On the Princess website it said to not book a flight home any sooner that 12:00pm. I was wondering if we used the Princess transfers to the airport, if we would still make it in plenty of time for our flight home.

Thank you!

Yes, also make sure you enter your independant flights in the personalizer so that the ship has them.

Thank you!

We did this in September, our flight , however was later in the day. I think we docked at 7am and were on the bus to the air port after 8am, you should check this out with Princess and see what they have to say. Have a great cruise. :D

Hugh ;)

If you can handle your luggage just walk out of the Canada Place terminal and into the Skytrain Station (100-200 feet) and you will be IN the airport within 45 minutes for about $5 each.

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

If you can handle your luggage just walk out of the Canada Place terminal and into the Skytrain Station (100-200 feet) and you will be IN the airport within 45 minutes for about $5 each.

Terry

It's actually about two blocks to the Canada Line station to the airport, but easily doable if you can handle the luggage.