Room safes SAFE?

cruistacean

I had someone I work wirh who truly thought that they were missing $300. Blamed the cabin attendant. Security had them stand outside the cabin with door open and a Thorough search...every pocket, nook and cranny...no money. Royal reimbursed them...they found the money on the dresser when they got home. Their cabin attendant was replaced and most likely fired...I sure hope not. AND no they didn't call Royal to tell them they found the money. UGH

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app[/quote

How sad for the room steward, and callous of the cruisers for not notifying the cruise line. I guess pride got in the way and was more important to them than someone's livelihood and reputation.

I had someone I work wirh who truly thought that they were missing $300. Blamed the cabin attendant. Security had them stand outside the cabin with door open and a Thorough search...every pocket, nook and cranny...no money. Royal reimbursed them...they found the money on the dresser when they got home. Their cabin attendant was replaced and most likely fired...I sure hope not. AND no they didn't call Royal to tell them they found the money. UGH

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

These people are despicable. They accused their steward of being a thief when, in fact, they are the ones who are thieves because they didn't report to the cruise line that they had found their money and kept the money they were reimbursed. :eek: They also didn't make right the fact that they had wrongly accused their room steward of taking their money. What a couple of LOSERS!:eek: