Special Dining Nights

cruiserj12

This is our second cruise on Regents and we remember some evenings being special dining nights in the Compass Rose, but can't recall which nights. E.g. Captains dinner, etc... Are there any nights that anyone knows about that we should be IN the Compass Rose and not a Speciality Restaurant? Oh, this is on a 7 night cruise.

Edited by cruiserj12

The second night is generally the Captain's Reception (unless the ship overnights at the first port). The Captain's Farewell is the second to the last night onboard. As you know, on these nights the menu's in CR are a bit more special than normal. Remember that loads of people go to CR at the conclusion of this events. We tend to leave the event at 6:30 p.m. when CR opens and it isn't crowded. The other alternative to avoid the big crowd is to go around 8:00 p.m.

Thank you TravelCat, it looks like we are just going to miss you. We are on the Voyager the week prior to your sailing. I'm not sure if your trip includes St. Petersburg, but I do hope that this mess in Crimea doesn't hinder our opportunity to see the city. Have a great trip and thank you again or refreshing my memory on the "Special Nights" in Compass Rose.

Thank you TravelCat, it looks like we are just going to miss you. We are on the Voyager the week prior to your sailing. I'm not sure if your trip includes St. Petersburg, but I do hope that this mess in Crimea doesn't hinder our opportunity to see the city. Have a great trip and thank you again or refreshing my memory on the "Special Nights" in Compass Rose.

Have a great cruise and take care of the ship for us;)