NCC--Transferable?

This may seem inappropriate to ask at this time, so I apologize if it comes across wrong. My dad died two weeks ago in a car accident. I came to CC this morning to try and divert my mind to my "happy spot" (it apparently hasn't worked), anyway I came across a few threads on NCC's and that triggered a thought about what would happen with his NCC's? Definitely nothing I need to follow up on right now, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask others.

He purchased a few on our Allure cruise at the end of January. He hasn't converted them to actual cruises and I believe he only put his name on them (I had told him he didn't have to put 2 names). Do you know if his wife or myself/my sister can transfer those into our name? I couldn't find for sure the info. on the terms from the ones i had purchased. I don't believe the deposit can be refunded.

im so very sorry for your loss.

I was onboard Enchantment in January, and specifically wanted to buy one for a friend to use. I asked the rep, and she told me to buy it in my name and then when my friend was ready to use it, all I had to do was transfer it into her name.

Edited by royalfirsttimerhelp

This may seem inappropriate to ask at this time, so I apologize if it comes across wrong. My dad died two weeks ago in a car accident. I came to CC this morning to try and divert my mind to my "happy spot" (it apparently hasn't worked), anyway I came across a few threads on NCC's and that triggered a thought about what would happen with his NCC's? Definitely nothing I need to follow up on right now, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask others.

He purchased a few on our Allure cruise at the end of January. He hasn't converted them to actual cruises and I believe he only put his name on them (I had told him he didn't have to put 2 names). Do you know if his wife or myself/my sister can transfer those into our name? I couldn't find for sure the info. on the terms from the ones i had purchased. I don't believe the deposit can be refunded.

Condolences, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Yes, they are transferable.

Thank you for your assurances they are transferrable. I wasn't sure since "he" wouldn't be the one to transfer them. I'll keep this in mind in the future months after the more critical/important items of his estate are worked out.

For now, I'll read through what I have missed on deployments for the last few weeks...And maybe even how smoking ruins cruises and the way people dress in the dining room will be good.