Bar Specials Splendor

I went on Miracle in September and will be cruising Splendor in June.

I noticed the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog have some margaritas and beer by the pither----and Miracle does have a great Martini Tasting special a couple nights on the cruise...

-Blue Iguana bars also have you can buy a glass and get discounts on your drink there all week....

Splender doesnt seem to have any of these.....

Thanks in advance for responses...............

I went on Miracle in September and will be cruising Splendor in June.

I noticed the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog have some margaritas and beer by the pither----and Miracle does have a great Martini Tasting special a couple nights on the cruise...

-Blue Iguana bars also have you can buy a glass and get discounts on your drink there all week....

Splender doesnt seem to have any of these.....

Thanks in advance for responses...............

Splendor does have the martini tasting in one of the bars toward the back.

From what I gather.....They only have Robusto bar I think that might be the cigar bar..----which has no bar specials...El mojito.... which seems to be a wine bar -A sports bar which doesnt have any bar specials on any ships.

On the 2.0 the blue iguana has pichers of margaritis and beer and a souvenier glass you can buy for the week and get reduced price margaritas The Red Frog has specials. Now someone did suggest you do the martini tasting at one of the bars at back of ship?? We did that one night on miracle and it was alot of fun. At 9.00 plus tip a drink I limit my drinks to one a night lol - Thanks for all your imput...

Someone else aslo stated they closed the mognlian buffet?? What is there instead??

From what I gather.....They only have Robusto bar I think that might be the cigar bar..----which has no bar specials...El mojito.... which seems to be a wine bar -A sports bar which doesnt have any bar specials on any ships.

On the 2.0 the blue iguana has pichers of margaritis and beer and a souvenier glass you can buy for the week and get reduced price margaritas The Red Frog has specials. Now someone did suggest you do the martini tasting at one of the bars at back of ship?? We did that one night on miracle and it was alot of fun. At 9.00 plus tip a drink I limit my drinks to one a night lol - Thanks for all your imput...

Someone else aslo stated they closed the mognlian buffet?? What is there instead??

Someone posted that their son had just gotten off the Splendor and the mongolian wok was still there,thank goodness.

• 1 year later...