Car/Limo Transportation from Bayonne Pier to Newark Penn Station???

bernnj

Will be needing car or limo service from Bayonne Pier to Newark Penn Station next month. Has anyone used a reliable service from these points?

I have an e-mail quote from Express Limo Service but they have not confirmed with me. I have called but still no confirmation.

You can just get off the ship and go to the dispatcher to get transportation to Newark Penn Station.

What date would this be and are you trying to make a train? What were you quoted as a price?

I did get an e-mail confirmation from EXPRESS Limo Service shortly after I posted this message. The cost is $50.80 which includes tax and tips. I'm trying to find out more of this company but haven't been able to access recent reviews on-line. Hoping that someone reading this will know about the reliability of the company. It is located in East Brunswick NJ.

I will be taking Greyhound Bus back to South Jersey early afternoon and it is a Sunday in May.

You mention getting off the ship and going to the dispatcher...where would I find the dispatcher ?