No nachos/taco bar on Allure

They had it on Allure 3 weeks ago in the wj. It was only on Thursday however. It was just a set up with taco meat, a pan of cheese sauce, chips/shells, and the other topping items. I didn't try any of it so can't really say if it was good but it didn't look like anything great.

I've seen both of these at the wipeout cafe on Oasis AND Allure. I think it's worse there than at the Windjammer because of the proximity of the Wipeout Cafe to the activity areas. So, like Waterbug, I really wouldn't be surprised if it was removed because of the savages. :eek:

Hey watch it there..........Savages enjoy nachos too:)

It is a deal breaker for me too. At least on this ship anyway, the Windjammer was not open in the afternoon past 3:30. So you had to go to the Wipeout cafe and all they had was the typical hotdogs, hamburgers, fries and pizza. The same thing every day. I asked about the nachos/tacos and they said they changed their menu and no longer have those.

Seriously???? No Nachos is a deal breaker????

I guess all important decisions should be made based on whether or not nachos are available... It always amazes me the things people find so important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk