Oasis D5 location

I'm looking at booking room 12624. On the deck pans, there is a blank space across from the room. Does anyone know what that is? Is there something there that would make the room less desirable?

There's a similar "blank space" in the deck plan across from the cabin we were in on Deck 10 -10688. I think it was a supply room of some sort. The only time I noticed any noise from it was when I'd go back to the cabin right after early dinner seating, and the cabin attendants were doing turn-down service for our neighbors who were at late dinner seating. It wasn't bad, and didn't last long. There was more noise from the attendants cleaning the neighbors' cabins at that hour than from the supply room itself. So if that's what it is, I don't know that it would be anything to worry about. Others may have had a different experience.

Edited by TequilaToo

Most blank spaces are either storage or crew service areas and would not impact the staterooms nearby. If they were areas accessed by crew - such as stateroom attendants - that activity would typically be taking place during their times cleaning the staterooms when you would not be present anyway.

We have never had an issue with any "blank spaces" near our staterooms.

Agree, we were in 10622 on Oasis. It's crew access and seemed to be used for the guest luggage. It was open occasionally on the first and last day but that was it. We actually preferred it since it wasn't a guest cabin and was quieter.