Non-Alcoholic drink package question

supercruisedad

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I haven't been able to find an exact answer. The "Classic Non-Alcoholic Package" says it includes fresh squeezed and bottled juices, but the "Premium Non-Alcoholic Package" does not say they are included. Is that really the case? If we wanted both fresh squeezed and bottled juices, and the frozen non-alcoholic drinks included in the package, are we out of luck, without paying for one or the other individually?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were just on the Silhouette on March 2 to March 9 and had the premium non-alcoholic drink package. We lilke it a lot as we had the fresh squeezed orange juice every morning, non alcoholic frozen drinks, blended coffee drinks and frozen non alcoholic drinks and as many bottles of water that we needed.

We really like the package as we didn't have to worry about signing anything and just get what we wanted. The convenience made it worth it.

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I haven't been able to find an exact answer. The "Classic Non-Alcoholic Package" says it includes fresh squeezed and bottled juices, but the "Premium Non-Alcoholic Package" does not say they are included. Is that really the case? If we wanted both fresh squeezed and bottled juices, and the frozen non-alcoholic drinks included in the package, are we out of luck, without paying for one or the other individually?

You get everything on the classic package plus the additional drinks on the premium

My son has the classic non alcoholic package and has no problem getting bottled water and virgin dacquiris.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app

My son has the classic non alcoholic package and has no problem getting bottled water and virgin dacquiris.

Interesting! Bottled water yes, but Virgin daiquiris are only on the premium non alcoholic package. Lucky him for being able to get it!

Interesting! Bottled water yes, but Virgin daiquiris are only on the premium non alcoholic package. Lucky him for being able to get it!

He has never been questioned and has gotten several from different bars.

I am just off of the Constellation. I was a 3rd passenger in our stateroom. Since I let my daughters had the alcoholic package, I took the non-alcoholic package.

From day one on our 5 night cruise, I was able to get a non-alcoholic Piña-Colada from 3 different bars. I had no idea that they were not allowed until the last day of our cruise when I asked for one at the Sunset Bar, aft. I was mortified when the bar tender said I was not eligible to get a non- alcoholic drink. When I told him that I had been receiving them all week in the other bars, :confused: he berated me in a very loud voice that stopped the conversations of other passengers who trained their eyes on me.

Glad that was my last day. I was very embarrassed, picked myself back up and went out to the pool bar. And, no, I did not order the drink from another bar. I was afraid to ask for something that I was not entitled to. :eek: Instead, I ordered a Margarita on the rocks. Cost me $8 for a 4oz. weak drink. :(

I know that there is discussion on another thread about bar tender service, but wanted to mention here that the service was not the best on the Connie. My 3 daughters and I almost always tipped $1for every drink. The funny thing was that my daughters (who are not seasoned cruisers and have not sailed on Celebrity since they were teens) were the first to comment that the bar service was terrible. Also, twice my daughter was served a drink that clearly had the wrong mixture of alcohol in it. Once it was bourbon instead of rum in a Piña Colada. The two times that this happened, the bar was not crowded.

BTW - other than the bar Hiccup and a few others, we had a great cruise!

Edited by Iamthesea