Princess air for Alaska land/sea cruise

Unca Pete

I have used EZAir, but have not for Alaska.

The only way to know if it is better than booking directly with the airline is to check prices both ways.

Just as you might compare pricing with Alaska Airlines vs. United Airlines and possibly others, you now have the additional option of Princess Air to check.

Sometimes EZAir will have better pricing. Sometimes booking with the airline will.

EZAir does not include all airlines. For example, Southwest is not included.

We used Princess air when we did land /sea package. Price was about the same as booking ourselves. Great connections. We flew into Vancouver and out of Fairbanks. Came in a day early.

Everything ran so smoothly. They checked us in that morning in the hotel lobby and only needed our picture taken when we got to the ship. First passengers to arrive in the Port.

They checked us in that morning in the hotel lobby and only needed our picture taken when we got to the ship. First passengers to arrive in the Port.

That is not connected to using EZAir. It was part of your pre-cruise hotel package from Princess.

Last year we flew on Delta using booking through Princess E-Z Air. We had direct flights to Vancouver and then returning from Anchorage for our Coral Princess Cruise. I had two windows open on my computer with Princess and Delta to compare the flights. The prices were identical and Princess immediately provided me with Delta Confirmation numbers and I was able to select seats. Princess also had a $200 per person air discount promotion at the time. This is the only time I have booked air through Princess but for this cruise it worked out great.

Last year we flew on Delta using booking through Princess E-Z Air. We had direct flights to Vancouver and then returning from Anchorage for our Coral Princess Cruise. I had two windows open on my computer with Princess and Delta to compare the flights. The prices were identical and Princess immediately provided me with Delta Confirmation numbers and I was able to select seats. Princess also had a $200 per person air discount promotion at the time. This is the only time I have booked air through Princess but for this cruise it worked out great.

Thats the way to do it! :)

At the time I was booking flights, I found Delta to be better than EZair. While there might have been some less expensive flights (I don't recall for sure), all the ones with EZair got in very late at night, or the early hours of the morning. :eek: I wanted to arrive at a more reasonable time of day. The only way to do that was to book direct.

They may have changed since then, but once I book flights, I don't keep checking. What's done is done.

Sue

:)We used EZAir with Princess to Alaska and felt it was competitive. We felt more comfortable purchasing the air with them along with insurance, that they would handle any issues that would come up. We had no problems and had a wonderful time. Enjoy your vacation!

:)We used EZAir with Princess to Alaska and felt it was competitive. We felt more comfortable purchasing the air with them along with insurance, that they would handle any issues that would come up. We had no problems and had a wonderful time. Enjoy your vacation!

It is nice to have them backing you up in case of an issue.