What to do if you've already done Cosol's tour?

canadarocks

We'll be returning to St Lucia next year and I'm looking for suggestions on what to see & do there. We just did Cosol's tour this year and it was wonderful! So much so that we feel like we've seen all of those sites so well that we don't need to go back.

I'm considering a day at the Rendezvous resort, but if there's another tour that goes to different places we would prefer that. Any ideas?

Cosol Tours cover only the South / west corner of the island, so having done Cosol twice we did a taxi tour of the North this year. It's certainly not as spectacular as the South but we still had a very enjoyable four hours and ended up at Spinnaker's bar-restaurant on Rodney Beach - which I'd highly recommend. We spoke to various taxi drivers as we left the port and chose one. The price started at $120 but we got it down to $80 for four

so excellent value. We then had a look around Basseterre when we got back, which we'd never had the chance to do with Cosol. There are 3 large markets so we had a great day overall.

You can check out Frank tours he can definitely put something together for you. We did his volcano tour one year and the following year we book him but he did something totally difference.