Recent Gem Freestyle Dailies please

scordovi

I guess I won't see them because I leave 5/3

:( That stinks. But look at it this way...you will be delightfully surprised on the ship, and then you can come back here and be a hero for the rest of us with your wealth of knowledge! :)

Have a great cruise!

Maybe a stupid question but do the dailys change that much? I am on a 12 day in December so my dailys will be different? ;) I never know these things lol

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Well, in this situation with the Gem for example, it would be different between the 9-day Caribbean and the 7-day Bahamas, mainly with some of the entertainment and activities. Dining hours probably wouldn't really change much, but shows will be different (perhaps even completely different performers) and if some of the cruise director/activity staff changes, some of the activities might, too. That's why people will look for the Dailies for the particular cruise they're going on. But, perhaps we should all just embrace the surprises ;)

Well, in this situation with the Gem for example, it would be different between the 9-day Caribbean and the 7-day Bahamas, mainly with some of the entertainment and activities. Dining hours probably wouldn't really change much, but shows will be different (perhaps even completely different performers) and if some of the cruise director/activity staff changes, some of the activities might, too. That's why people will look for the Dailies for the particular cruise they're going on. But, perhaps we should all just embrace the surprises ;)

:) thanks for replying! I guess (honestly) I really don't care lol I have looked at some just for the "oh they do that on a cruise ship?" :) I haven't looked at it to make exact plans I just wondered if they add crazy things on a longer cruise lol (mine is gem 12 day Caribbean)

Hboden,

I was wondering the same thing. We must be on the same cruise since I think that may be the only 12 day Gem cruise in December.

(of course I may have seen you on the roll call but I'm old and I'm lucky I can remember I'm going on that cruise)

Hboden,

I was wondering the same thing. We must be on the same cruise since I think that may be the only 12 day Gem cruise in December.

(of course I may have seen you on the roll call but I'm old and I'm lucky I can remember I'm going on that cruise)

Haha! I forget what day it is most of the time;) I have not joined the roll call:) but yes we are probably on the same cruise! I am so excited:)

we are too-I have even booked 2 shore excursions on private tours in St Kitts and St thomas-you know-the kind you don't pay for until you are there-maybe booking them makes the trip closer than the 8 months away it is

• 4 weeks later...

I am reviving this thread hoping that someone sailing on the Gem's first 2014 Bahamas runs this week or next might have the time to post the dailies upon your return. It would be much appreciated! Enjoy your cruise, Gem passengers, and keep the ship ship-shape for me ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought that I would try one more time, now that the Gem has made a couple of Bahamas runs. If anyone is inclined to share dailies, it would be much appreciated, as would any other reviews or thoughts about your cruise!

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? :p:D

The dalies really don't change that much from ship to ship or from 7 to 9 to 12 day cruises. Just more bingo...more deal or no deal. Entertainers and staff can and sometimes change mid cruise. Once our hotel director got off on the first stop and new one got on...second city left mid cruise once, and new entertainment came on. So, even if you have dalies of one cruise, it may change at anytime. But as I stated except entertainment, most other activities stay the same. (even on our one night CTN and our 2 night CTN- same stuff).

Safe sailing

Just got off the Gem. Brought the dailies from last year. Almost identical except for the names of the comedienne and magician. No aerialist this year. Leo is not on the ship but there is a guitarist named Paolo who was a fabulous singer and musician.