Serenade OTS vs Oasis, Allure and Celebrity Millenium

I am thinking about take a Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Serenade. Now I know you can't really compare that ship to the Oasis and the Allure. But do you think I will be content with the amount of entertainment options and the general condition of that ship? Have also sailed quite a few times on the Celebrity Millennium. Does anyone know how the Serenade compares to that ship?

As for size and number of passengers, the Serenade is a LOT like the Millenium.

However......

I think if you liked the Millenium, you will LOVE the Serenade! The Serenade is MUCH MORE B - E - Utiful (imho). There is glass EVERYWHERE so you see the ocean from just about every public venue. They have a lot more entertainment venues, and the crew is one of the most friendly and helpful of all our cruises.

Compare to Oasis or any bigger RCI ship, you don't get the Promenade and all that stuff, but you also don't get the 8,400 people on board.

Hope This Helps.

I am thinking about take a Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Serenade. Now I know you can't really compare that ship to the Oasis and the Allure. But do you think I will be content with the amount of entertainment options and the general condition of that ship? Have also sailed quite a few times on the Celebrity Millennium. Does anyone know how the Serenade compares to that ship?
Great ship & cruise. Disclosure: I am booked on the May 30 Baltic B2B with the June 6, 2015 Arctic trip.

My wife and I did a 10 night on Serenade in Europe in fall of 2012. It was dry-docked right after that for updating and sprucing up. She was a beauty then and likely even better today. We loved the ship and its crew at that time was amazingly friendly. Of our 15 other RCI cruises we felt the food on this ship was outstanding in the MDR and Windjammer. There was good variety and the chef on this ship put out some amazing food even in the Windjammer. The entertainment was good but not the best we have seen but that will have changed by now anyway.

PAST CRUISES

Celebrity Constellation

Royal Caribbean Sovereign, Enchantment, Radiance, Serenade, Navigator, Explorer, Mariner, Voyager

Edited by cruisingsince94
Updating cruise history