Breakaway vs Getaway Vs Divina

nan607

can't decide bewtween NCL breakaway, Getaway or MSC Divina

Nov-teachers convention week, (prob will be alot of kids on these cruises ) but this is the only week we can go away, I sailed Celebrity Reflection in Feb and absolutely LOVED it, please give opinions on these ships pro and cons.

all info greatly appreciated.

Breakaway and getaway are identical except for the main shows and decor. For that I'd have to say which ever port you'd prefer going to would trump the other and also where you'd want to travel from. I don't know when you are going but if it's a cold whether month I'd prefer leaving out of Miami if I could because you get more warm weather days! I've sailed on the breakaway and had a great time and cannot wait to go back in October! I have never been on Msc.

The NCL ships are practically the same and Divina is 180 degrees different!

I personally would go MSC, but that is because I like the formality and European feel of them. Also not a fan of the freestyle NCL concept. However, a lot of people feel the exact opposite about the 2 lines.

What exactly are you looking for in your cruise? Knowing that will help us to help you.

Thanks for responding.

Here is my dilema, we are 3 women 50-60 (age) celebrating 2 birthdays, I love Celebrity, but never sailed NCL, will I be disappointed? I know they are totally different but I like the freestyle idea but I'm really just worried about too many kids especially the week in Nov, I would prefer to go out of Miami more warm days, but airfare at that time is high so the NY departure may save us some $. My friend went on the Breakaway last year and loved it too. We really just want to have fun relaxing and the drink package is a must. I had the free perk on Reflection and worth every penny.