Is my onboard alcohol info correct?

BODICERIPPER

Your thinking things like RCI offer, DCL do not offer those type of packages, they tend to get cruisers drinking to get their money's worth and that causes issues.

Sent from my iPad.

But the drunkest cruisers I have EVER seen were on DCL. LOL! Since you can bring on your own there's acutally no way to "cut them off" and.....

But the drunkest cruisers I have EVER seen were on DCL. LOL! Since you can bring on your own there's acutally no way to "cut them off" and.....

The drunkest I've ever seen was on RCCL, after Cozumel it was like a frat party with vomit piles in several public areas. Just another reason to never sail them again.

Actually you can cut them off. DCL has a policy and it has been enforced, if you get to outta line/control, you are restricted to your cabin (or the brig if necessary) and your booze is taken away and given back at the end of the cruise!

No to mention you would have to deal with a lot OF PARENTS NOT HAPPY WITH A OUT OF CONTROL DRUNK AROUND THEIR KIDS. In fact that is likely to be the same on RCCL and NCL with the more families cruising.

AKK

Gee, sorry ex-techie.

We did successfully get our opened, in a plastic bag bottle into our suitcase which was then checked by the porters or whatever you call them outside and it arrived to our room just fine and we used it to toast the sail away.

Great that the bottle didn't break.

Shame that after 4 cruises you were still either unaware or willing to risk it.

ex techie