Freedom of the Seas Kid's programs

Does anyone have information on the FOS kid's programs specifically for 13 year olds? This is our 2nd time cruising but it has been 6 years and my son was only 7 at the time so he either spent the time with me or in kid's club. What types of activities are available and if it is okay to let them have some independence on the ship?

Thanks

There was an ice skating session for them as well as a rock climbing session. One night, they were supposed to have a soccer game, but no workers came to supervise. With the exception of the first night, they had dances every night. There was a scavenger hunt also. FOS attracts families and there were a ton on teens last July. My 13 year old daughter made lots of friends. We ate dinner as a family and then all 3 of my kids were off to meet up with friends.

There was an ice skating session for them as well as a rock climbing session. One night, they were supposed to have a soccer game, but no workers came to supervise. With the exception of the first night, they had dances every night. There was a scavenger hunt also. FOS attracts families and there were a ton on teens last July. My 13 year old daughter made lots of friends. We ate dinner as a family and then all 3 of my kids were off to meet up with friends.

Thanks to mominva