Iquana Farm ? Bernard's Tours

dosherpack

We are cruising to St. Maarten in May with our grandson (6yr). We are planning to do Bernard's Tour. It is his first cruise and he is very interested in seeing the iguana farm. I read somewhere that it was being renovated. Can anyone provide an update on the operation?

When we did the tour mid- March, it was not included due to renovations.

Bernard is very good about responding to emails. Why don't you check with him so there will be no disappointment? It is still a great tour.

Just got back a week ago. Did the Bernard's tour, the farm is not currently open....and it didn't look like it would be open for some time. They are moving the entire operation about 25 feet, from the French side to the Dutch side.

It was a great tour even if we didn't stop at the farm.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to update you as you will be going soon. I had friends get off today from a cruise that did Bernard tours and the Iguana farm is still not open.....They said they still saw iguanas all over, which we did to in June when we did Bernards tour. Have fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
Wanted to update you as you will be going soon. I had friends get off today from a cruise that did Bernard tours and the Iguana farm is still not open.....They said they still saw iguanas all over, which we did to in June when we did Bernards tour. Have fun :)

it wasn't anything to see about 2 dozen iguana sitting around sunning wanting to be fed. a white snake and a monkey in a cage. i could have walked through in less than five minutes. i hope the reno is good when done.