What to do in Freeport?

sag1804

My wife and I were just in Freeport last week.

If you enjoy snorkeling and relaxing at a private beach, check out Pat & Diane's tours. We had a great time and it was very reasonably priced for what you get.

You will not regret it. Enjoy your trip

• 2 months later...
No, we leave 3 weeks from today.

Darn, we leave next Sunday.

We've been there and are going back in August. Wish I could stay in one of the houses on the property. Perfect day.

We want to go snorkeling and have been looking at Pat & Diane's but Paradise Cove looks great too.

Deadman's Reef is great. If you go to their website, there's a form you can fill out and have the owner, Barry, contact you directly. He is really nice and they pick you and drop you off back at the port. They drop you off back at the port in time for you to do shopping if you want. Plus the food a Deadman is really good and reasonable. I too want to stay in one of the houses on his beach.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

We did a Segway tour in Freeport and I would recommend the company and the tour very highly.

We are seniors and just not beach people. We had never segwayed before and this sounded like the perfect thing. And, it was.

They spend a few minutes showing you the ins and outs of the Segway and then take you on a sort of off road trip, on beaches, on roads. The entire tour was about 2 1/2 hours but that includes about an hour or so on a beach

If you are looking for something different, this could be it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147420-d2098419-r199085558-Reef_Tours-Freeport_Grand_Bahama_Island_Bahamas.html#REVIEWS

Cheers

Len

My daughter and I will be in Freeport on June 23 and we are going to Paradise Cove. I filled out an email form and Barry the owner called me right away to answer all my questions. We are going to snorkel and maybe paddle board while there and it includes transportation to and from the port so you dont have to worry about catching a cab or a jitney.