Have anyone book an excursion through Royal Caribbean called Bangkok On Your Own?

danny8826

If you have book this excursion, the place where they drop you off, are there any attractions nearby?

Danny

Not really - I would not be able to spend 6 hours in that area.

We did the RCCL 'Bangkok on you own' tour back in 2009. The primary reason was to visit Wat Phra Kaew

From Laem Chabang it did drive two hours by bus to Central World Plaza shopping mall where we were dropped off.

From here we took the BTS Sky Train from the station Siam to Saphan Tak Sin located next to chao phraya river

From the Saphan Tak Sin ferry pier we took a river boat to the 'Tha Tian Market' and walked from here to Wat Phra Kaew.

We did have plenty of time to visit Wat Phra Kaew. but did not visit other sights - except for the river cruise.

Not really - I would not be able to spend 6 hours in that area.

We did the RCCL 'Bangkok on you own' tour back in 2009. The primary reason was to visit Wat Phra Kaew

From Laem Chabang it did drive two hours by bus to Central World Plaza shopping mall where we were dropped off.

From here we took the BTS Sky Train from the station Siam to Saphan Tak Sin located next to chao phraya river

From the Saphan Tak Sin ferry pier we took a river boat to the 'Tha Tian Market' and walked from here to Wat Phra Kaew.

We did have plenty of time to visit Wat Phra Kaew. but did not visit other sights - except for the river cruise.

Thank you so much for the info.

We decided to book a private tour for a group of 10 of us.

I think it would be easier that way