Let's Talk Expenses.....

dawnjam1

Looking at my expenses and budgeting for our cruise as I always do (half of the fun is in the planning and I plan my household budget the same way). This is the first time I have been out of party mode and into family mode and will be taking my DD and Mother without 50 of my closest party friends! Things are a lot different! LOL!

I thought we might discuss how much families financially budget for "adult expenses" vs. "kid expenses" like additional Camp Carnival expenses (bears, Night Owls, etc.), excursion, etc. Some money saving tips about traveling and planning with kids might be fun to talk about, as well!

What do YOU do to get your kids ready?

Guys! We have SO much snarkiness and crap going on the Carnival boards these days. I KNOW there are TONS of answers out there on these subjects but I thought we might start a new thread that would be FUN for families getting ready for some Summer fun with their kids specific to cruising on CARNIVAL!

All ideas are welcome and could be great for some and not as great for others! There are NO bad ideas!

HAPPY CRUISING AND POSTING!

Dawn

I had about 11 or 12 cruises before we started including our God Daughter, who is now 12 and will join us for her 3rd cruise in May. We enjoy the cruise much more with her along although there are "kid" expenses like bottomless bubbles, build a bear, cheap knock off sunglasses, etc. We think we know what to expect, but always get a surprise which adds to the fun.