21 days on the Emerald

antsp

We did raise the issue at the psd, we had to be somewhere else so the head waiter at the time was not an option, the reason I say I'm not a complainer is when you actually are on board and can't believe what passengers moan about, an hours wait for a table to be clear in my opinion is a failing

We had the same problem with very slow service on formal night and the night after. 2 hours for dinner. We will stick with a table for 2 as they seem to push them though rather quickly. Glad the crossing was smooth, I checked it on the webcam and the water looked very calm every day. Enjoy Europe. I wish we were still on.

Is the sanctuary worth the price?

Faith, trust, and Pixie Dust !! E 1

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Disney cruiseline. 5-6 times

It all depends on what you are looking for, in our case we have to be social on a daily basis so vacation for us is purely for relaxation and to spend time together, so it is not only worth the price it is the main reason we cruise Princess....

It is expensive now that the prices have doubled ($600 for the 10 days) but no price would deter us.

The fact is you are going to spend money while on a cruise. The question is how are you going to spend it? We figured out along time ago what is important to us on a cruise and we spend money on those things.

The Sanctuary is a great place and even better when you have a great staff up there like the Emerald currently has, but you have to weigh it in a personal preference kinda way.

Is the sanctuary worth the price?

Faith, trust, and Pixie Dust !!

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Disney cruiseline. 5-6 times

Sanctuary empty all across the Atlantic, we'll empty if you can say 1 person was using it.