How many of us are taking hs seniors on a graduation cruise?

Taking our 3 sons on Serenade OTS for a med cruise in June. The oldest is between Junior and Senior years, and the rate he is going, would be tough to convince to spend any time with the family after he graduates. Would rather hike through Europe with his friends. I'm hoping this trip opens his eyes to the wider world, and is perhaps the last chance for the big family vacation before a little more maturity sets in. Kudos to you who have kept your kids sane through their teenage years. :D

I am taking my fiancee on the Allure to celebrate her graduation from optometry school. Does that count?

I think this counts! Hubby and I are going on the Allure in June to celebrate the completion of my Master's degree!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Too early to post??? We are planning to do a Summer 2015 cruise on the Quantum (or whatever cruises from Bayonne when we see itineraries) for my son's HS Graduation and youngest daughter's middle school graduation in June 2015. We went to Disney after my older daughter's graduation last summer, but son and younger daughter picked a cruise instead.

No worries... I will cruise for any reason! Oh, the sky is blue? Lets go on a cruise. ;)

We took our son on a graduation cruise on Viking Serenade in 1995 along with 7 of his friends...some just posted pics on Facebook throwback Thurdsay..their still talking about it and remembering the great time we had...So glad we were part of making memories for these wonderful kids who are all now amazing adults. :D

was going to take my nephew but he had to be passing everything by April 1st (before final payment).

Now we are taking a great friend instead as he is not passing one subject and a good chance he might not graduate.

His part of the cruise was almost paid for as I do monthly payments.

We have a cruise booked on Adventure for 5/30/15 for our younger son's HS graduation and our 25th anniversary. We took all of them on a cruise for our older son and daughter's graduation in 2011. All of them loved it and are excited to go again!