San Juan where to leave my suitcases

Con5421

Hello,

We will be for one day in San Juan and fly home at 18.00 pm. We want to see something from San Juan but where can i leave my suitcases. Are there lockers at the teminal or is there a tour where we can take them whit us?

And what's a must see in San Juan.

You can drop your bags at Barrachinna's restaurant. I don't promise I spelled that correctly but every cabbie will know how to get there.

The forts are a must see. Some people think the Bacardi factory is a must see. It was fun but not that great.

I agree with Trisha1c. Last time we were in San Juan we dropped our bags at Barrichina's. It's a restaurant with a room off to the side where they keep your bags stored, so your bags are safe and secure. I'm not sure if they charged us $2.00 a bag or if we just gave them a tip. Like I said it's a restaurant so we decided to have lunch there & we had a great lunch!

Old San Juan is a very easy city to get around. They have a trolley that you can take to the forts if you want or if you are the walking type you can walk there easily although they are uphill so if you have any walking issues you may want to take the trolley. If I remember correctly it was a very small charge for the trolley. I wouldn't take a tour from the cruiseline (you can do it on your own) unless you wanted to go see the rainforest.

I hope you enjoy! Old San Juan is a wonderful city.

T*