Latitudes question

courtneytko

My fiancee and I are going on NCL for the first time and book an 11 day land and cruise tour on the Epic. Four of the eleven days are on land, but through NCL does this could for our NCL latitudes points? I think it should, the guy we booked with at NCL was not sure.

My fiancee and I are going on NCL for the first time and book an 11 day land and cruise tour on the Epic. Four of the eleven days are on land, but through NCL does this could for our NCL latitudes points? I think it should, the guy we booked with at NCL was not sure.

No it doesn't. Only cruise nights matter. Otherwise it'd be smart for people to book several pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel nights via NCL just to get arbitary number of points.

From NCL's Latitudes FAQ:

How do I earn rewards points?

You will earn one point per cruise night
and an additional point per night if you book in a Suite* or in The Haven, book nine months or more in advance, or if you book with one of the Latitudes Insider Offers.

Edited by Demonyte

Very interesting question. So interesting, I called NCL and spoke with a rep who answered the phone for cruises already booked. She also thought it was a great question, one she hadn't encountered before. She checked and came back on line and said only nights you are on board, and not the land portion, count towards your Latitude points. I also thought this would be the case. So sorry.:(