Upsell Fairy

davis2nd

Hello all,

Booked a four night Bahamas in a GS on the Sensation last night around 6:00pm. Well at 2pm I received an email from Carnival offering an upgrade to the Owners Suite and needed to call for the price. I wouldn't even think about it because it's my wife and I and it's also lots of $ but thought it was interesting as I've always heard about this but never seen it.

Hello all,

Booked a four night Bahamas in a GS on the Sensation last night around 6:00pm. Well at 2pm I received an email from Carnival offering an upgrade to the Owners Suite and needed to call for the price. I wouldn't even think about it because it's my wife and I and it's also lots of $ but thought it was interesting as I've always heard about this but never seen it.

I had a call this morning from the up-sell fairy. I'll be on the Imagination the end of the month. They said for only an additional $1400 you can have a once-in-a-lifetime experience and book the Owners Suite. IMHO not worth it. I can book another cruise for $1400!

I had a call this morning from the up-sell fairy. I'll be on the Imagination the end of the month. They said for only an additional $1400 you can have a once-in-a-lifetime experience and book the Owners Suite. IMHO not worth it. I can book another cruise for $1400!

Only $1400. What are they using, Monoply money.

I guess today was upsell day, I also got a call to upgrade to the owners suite for an additional 1750 :eek: , the suite looks amazing from the youtube video but that's just too damn much

I will be sailing on the Imagination on Sunday (yay!) and received the upsell call for the Owners Suite for $1,400. This cruise is for my 50th birthday and we are a group of 18 women, so I took the suite to treat myself and feel a bit of a rock star. You only turn 50 once, right? I know some may think it's a waste of money, but I am so excited and can't wait to see it!

I will be sailing on the Imagination on Sunday (yay!) and received the upsell call for the Owners Suite for $1,400. This cruise is for my 50th birthday and we are a group of 18 women, so I took the suite to treat myself and feel a bit of a rock star. You only turn 50 once, right? I know some may think it's a waste of money, but I am so excited and can't wait to see it!

Good for you!!! And happy early birthday:)

Good for you...Rock on!!

I know the answer is usually no, but I can't help but think that it would be worth trying to see if they would come down a bit on that price.