"Secret Door"

silverbird

Is there a "secret door" on the Star? She is one of the few ships in the fleet on which we have not sailed. Looking forward to our cruise on her. We always enjoy going out for sailaway. It is a fun thing to do.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Is there a "secret door" on the Star? She is one of the few ships in the fleet on which we have not sailed. Looking forward to our cruise on her. We always enjoy going out for sailaway. It is a fun thing to do.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

If you mean a door to one of the front open areas on the Baja or other deck, I haven't seen one. Those doors at the forward end of the hall are for access to staff cabins. Otherwise describe what you mean by a secret door. You can walk all the way forward on the Sun deck and possibly the Captain may have the deck on top of the bridge open for sail away. Another place you can walk forward is on the promenade, walk all the way forward and up the stairs to deck 8.

I apologize for confusing you. Yes, I meant the doors which open onto the deck above the bridge. I checked the deck plans but cannot discern if there is access.

Thanks you for your response.

Walk all the way forward on the Sun deck and there are a few stairs that go up onto the top of the bridge, if open.

On the larger ships, such as the Ruby, Emerald, Crown, etc., there is a secret door that leads out to a deck above the bridge. It's a great place to be during sailaway. Just go to the Lido deck and go all the way forward. You will see a door on either side. Go through those doors to another door that leads to a few steps leading to this deck. However, these doors are locked while at sea. It's way too windy and therefore dangerous