2015 Brides!

I chose Southwest and encouraged our travel companions to do the same mainly because even if their flight is slightly higher, once you add in checked luggage fees it's still cheaper. Especially with a wedding we will have to check some luggage.

I read an article on Loverly about FB statuses brides wish they could post and the last one was a countdown to the wedding... I was like.. Ummm I do post that on FB at LEAST once a week. Partially for that Very reason laycj18, it is as much a countdown to my wedding as to our friends and families' Vacation!

I just have to throw this out there - I love my wedding planner in Key West (I'm really not sure if I'm allowed to say their name, but Say Yes in Key West)! Today I decided to completely change our plans, went with a totally different package, and they were totally accommodating. They are saints!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any recommendations on things to do in Clearwater, FL? We are stopping there after Busch Gardens!

Try the Clearwater Marine Aquarium They not only have an awesome Aquarium but they also offer a two hour sea cruise to look at Marine life. There is also a Pirate ship cruise that is fun that I can't remember the name of off the top of my head.

Try the Clearwater Marine Aquarium They not only have an awesome Aquarium but they also offer a two hour sea cruise to look at Marine life. There is also a Pirate ship cruise that is fun that I can't remember the name of off the top of my head.

AHHH that's the dolphin from Dolphin Tale! I'm totally geeking out right now we will have to see that!

Welcome new posters! I hope you are finding lots of help here on the boards. This board has been a life saver for a lot of people!

I haven't updated in awhile so here goes!

Almost everything is booked! :) Ahhhhh!

We fly into Orlando, FL and are staying in Orlando for 2 days, we are going to Harry Potter World (which if you knew me you would know how EXCITED I am for that! I'm a dork. hahaha) Then we head to Cocoa Beach, FL to stay overnight and then we get married!!! The same day we are getting married on the beach we are heading to the cruise right after. Once on the cruise we scheduled an hour and a half cocktail party (we booked through group events, not wedding events) We just wanted drinks and some crackers and a cake thrown in (we don't love cake so really its just a formality) Then we are all eating together for dinner and party all night!!! :) I am hoping for a stress free day but we will see. So Hotels are booked, cocktail hour booked (you have to pay once on board) Ceremony booked and paid....now just working on the honeymoon stuff which hopefully will come within the next few months. I'm hoping for some great groupons! I finished making my cake topper, personalized bubbles, I ordered sticker labels for water bottles and slowly getting all the accessories. I'm loving this part, just laid back picking up things that are all on sale! :) I hope everyone's planning is going great, I know for me now that there is already SNOW on the ground here in Minnesota that April cannot come fast enough!

69 days out as of this morning. My dress alterations are coming along. Since my seamstress is doing it for free it's a spare time kind of thing. Our paperwork should be here at the end of the month for our marriage license. I know TWE was a little short with me when I told them I had already taken care of it. I'm sure they'd like their extra $125 but I'd rather do it myself and have that money for fun on my cruise. I have my cruise wardrobe mostly packed since there is snow on the ground so I won't need to wear my summery clothes before the Honey moon. I have the welcome letters typed and gift bags with the lanyards I made out of mardi gras beads and a post it pad in them. Most of them will be handed out over the next month or so except for two for my family who will be attending the ceremony. Our T-shirts for all of our "wedding tour" stops are made and ready. Because our ceremony is very small and much of our friend and family base will not be joining us we have decided to travel to them over the next year for celebratory dinners. So I had t-shirts made that have Mr/ and Mrs on the front and on the back say Trice Wedding Tour 2015 with each of our travel stops. Beyond that we are just waiting. 69 days and counting in a holding pattern.

for some reason my posts keep getting deleted by admin and I really don't think I've mentioned anything wrong but whatever! haha so for me we are just plugging along on the wedding plans. We just can't wait for the trip especially now since it has been under 20 degrees for the past week and snow. URGH! Today I started filling our gift bags and I keep finding more goodies to add. I'll attach pictures of the stuff we have so far. I ordered bags with anchors and hibsicus flower lanyards for the cards on the cruise! I also included:

Lint rollers

make up wipes

sunscreen

toothbrushes

toothpaste

antibac wipes

tide pens

kleenex

note pad (will add pens later)

tylenol

I'm also looking for a cheap website to buy some drinking cups for each person as well because I know I had to buy one on my last cruise and it would have been nice to have one.

Other then that we have just been finishing up some last touches on different things and waiting *ahem* patiently (yeah right) Hope all is well with my fellow brides and grooms!

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Steckman31886/library/?sort=3&page=1

Edited by DustinandStacy2015
adding pictures

Good morning friends!! We have a snow day here in Northern NY so I found a minute to stop by and check in. Everyone is making such great progress, and welcome to the newcomers!

Stacy I love your bags! Even though we have 282 days I feel like I need to get started on that! I've been looking at bags, bags, and more bags - trying to decide which ones I want. I am thinking that I might just buy plain canvas bags and stencil them myself - I do have enough time. Where did you buy your stuff? I am SO not a sale chaser, so I was going to just order the bulk quantities off that super website that offers everything from A to Z (being discrete since they seem to be policing the boards).

I am also looking for drinking cups! Someone suggested discountmugs.com and that is the cheapest place I have been able to find them as of yet.

I've started to have bad dreams about the wedding (and I very rarely have "bad" dreams about anything). One night I dreamed that we were getting off the ship to board the trolleys and I realized that I didn't e-mail the wedding coordinator with our color, decoration, flower, and cake choices.....so I should get that e-mail out to them this morning I suppose.

I also need to get back on the wagon with my eating plan. Since my dress won't be in for another 4 months I thought "Hey...no hurry to drop the last bit of weight." But I know what procrastination gets me...so I need to get motivated again. Maybe today...

for some reason my posts keep getting deleted by admin and I really don't think I've mentioned anything wrong but whatever! haha so for me we are just plugging along on the wedding plans. We just can't wait for the trip especially now since it has been under 20 degrees for the past week and snow. URGH! Today I started filling our gift bags and I keep finding more goodies to add. I'll attach pictures of the stuff we have so far. I ordered bags with anchors and hibsicus flower lanyards for the cards on the cruise! I also included:

Lint rollers

make up wipes

sunscreen

toothbrushes

toothpaste

antibac wipes

tide pens

kleenex

note pad (will add pens later)

tylenol

I'm also looking for a cheap website to buy some drinking cups for each person as well because I know I had to buy one on my last cruise and it would have been nice to have one.

Other then that we have just been finishing up some last touches on different things and waiting *ahem* patiently (yeah right) Hope all is well with my fellow brides and grooms!

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Steckman31886/library/?sort=3&page=1

Love the bags! I ordered drawstring backpacks to put all of our stuff in.....only problem is I haven't decided what all to include. You had some great ideas. The only definite item we are including is sample size sunscreen and the sunglasses we had printed up for everyone.

Love the bags! I ordered drawstring backpacks to put all of our stuff in.....only problem is I haven't decided what all to include. You had some great ideas. The only definite item we are including is sample size sunscreen and the sunglasses we had printed up for everyone.

Where did you get your sunglasses? I've been looking at them on Etsy, but was hoping to find someplace more affordable.

Stacy I love your bags! Even though we have 282 days I feel like I need to get started on that! I've been looking at bags, bags, and more bags - trying to decide which ones I want. I am thinking that I might just buy plain canvas bags and stencil them myself - I do have enough time. Where did you buy your stuff? I am SO not a sale chaser, so I was going to just order the bulk quantities off that super website that offers everything from A to Z (being discrete since they seem to be policing the boards).

Thank you!

The bags are from Oriental T C and I LOVE THEM! That's where we got out lanyards too. I have just been adding stuff here and there that I find on clearance or sale. It's a process that's for sure! :)

Where did you get your sunglasses? I've been looking at them on Etsy, but was hoping to find someplace more affordable.

The ones I found on Etsy were all super expensive - try logolenses! I'm not sure how many you'll need, but for us it was cheaper to get them here.

We just got our paperwork to get our marriage license today! BTW for the Florida Brides, Honestly Brevard County has made this so EASY! I can't imagine paying the extra money to TWE to have them do this. We'll go to the Notary at our bank this weekend or next week early and mail everything back. SO SO easy!

We just got our paperwork to get our marriage license today! BTW for the Florida Brides, Honestly Brevard County has made this so EASY! I can't imagine paying the extra money to TWE to have them do this. We'll go to the Notary at our bank this weekend or next week early and mail everything back. SO SO easy!

What location are you getting married at? I need to get our info sent out for the application.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello beautiful brides! Im also a 2015 bride and we went on our first cruise last year ( Carnival Pride ) and loved absolutely every minute of it! Now we are definitely wanting to get married aboard a ship :) I'm just not sure how to do it or what our best options are. Decisions...decisions... For the ones that have booked through their cruise line is there several options? Anyone book with Carnival Pride? I'm completely new at this :)