Picture review {Carnival Dream}

purplemusik

• 2 weeks later...
Your kids are adorable! Love the dress your daughter was wearing the first formal night! My daughter wore the same one in purple on our cruise last summer!

Thanks! I saw it and fell in love with it ( and used it for her Christmas Dress too! )

What does your tattoo say??? I love tattoos on the feet (I have two myself) but man do they hurt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My tattoo is the rose with the halo and angel wings ( for a family member who has passed ) but my mom and sister have life and love on theirs ( my sister's says "amore" instead of love ). My foot one didn't hurt too bad but mine is small. My wrist hurt more - lol

Thank you SO much! And it's so funny you say that because EVERY SINGLE ITEM of clothing you see on them, I got on clearance in the fall before the cruise.And when I say clearance, I mean like 2.00 a piece! Even gifted it up in a big box for them to open on Christmas! HA! Hey, if I knew they were going to have to have new summer clothes in Feb for the cruise, I wasn't about to spend all that money again in Feb. right after Christmas! So, I picked stuff up here and there and I would bet I didn't spend over $100 for all 3 kids for 7 days-dinner and day clothes ( and that's pushing it with their suits being $16 each- lol ). And when it comes to the excursions, I research so much so I get the most out of my money and pay the least I can. We had an AMAZING time with each of these tours.

Great minds think alike. I plan to do the same thing for our Feb 2015 cruise. Figure things should be going on sale about Aug/Sept so I should be able to get some great deals on "summer" stuff for myself & DH.:cool:

Also, LOVED your dress from the formal night. Do you remember where you found it?

Edited by Terab85

Great minds think alike. I plan to do the same thing for our Feb 2015 cruise. Figure things should be going on sale about Aug/Sept so I should be able to get some great deals on "summer" stuff for myself & DH.:cool:

Also, LOVED your dress from the formal night. Do you remember where you found it?

Yes, I found it at Ross for like $16! lol Thank you!

Edited by purplemusik

• 5 months later...