Buying water/wine before leaving Miami port?

toothfary7

Does carnival have a shop set up at port in Miami where you can purchase beverages prior to boarding? I know you can bring on 1 bottle of wine per adult, and on other cruises we were able to bring on bottled water. Is this true of carnival and can I purchase it right there ? I know it's more expensive but worth the convenience.

Does carnival have a shop set up at port in Miami where you can purchase beverages prior to boarding? NO I know you can bring on 1 bottle of wine per adult, and on other cruises we were able to bring on bottled water. Is this true of carnival YES and can I purchase it right there ? NO. I know it's more expensive but worth the convenience.

See above.

Great question, I did look in Feb when we boarded the Conquest but did not notice any shops that offered supplies. Luckily we did not take the chance and we picked up our booty at the CVS right in town. However, I may be wrong and just didn't look hard enough.

My can purchase water and drinks from carnival's website as long as u know ur room # . I did this last yr on the breeze. They have the option of when do u want the item . They delivered it right to ur stateroom .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have stopped at the CVS and the Walgreens to get our pop and water the night before boarding. We stayed at the Doubletree one year and the Hilton the other year and walked to both places to get our items. Took a taxi to the port.

Thanks everyone for your replies! We're flying in the day of.....is there anywhere convient to stop on the way from the airport?

We asked our taxi driver to stop some where along the way to the ship to get water. He took us to a target right off the main highway on our way to the port. It was really easy he parked right in front of target and as soon as I walked in there were cases of water right in front. In and out in no time at all.