Diamond Lounge on Adventure of the Seas?

Yes, she is done. You may have issues with the door keys. Andrew Finegold is the concierge there now. He is awesome. He is leaving in May for vacation, then off to the Brillance.

The lounge has a great view as the other poster mentioned. Two computers and a nice specialty coffee machine. Continental breakfast in the morning, drinks and munchies at night. Cookies in the afternoon. Its all new furnitures. The chair are yellow with these dumb cushions that everyone takes off and throws anywhere. I would imagine someone will get the hint and just remove them as if you have a big butt, or even medium size butt, the cushions take up too much butt space.

The bartenders are great. Andrew said he had 70 Diamonds on board for the 4nighter. Do remember D+ and P go there too as its way nicer than the Concierge lounge and I do not know how many more that was, but there were lots of Pinnacle folks wearing their P Pins. He did tell me a number for the TA and it was a big number, but I don't remember as I have to wait to retire to do TAs.

The only downside, which is similar to other D lounges, is that it is not closed on top, so if there is a function going on in the Viking Crown during happy hour, its very loud.

You will enjoy.

Yes, she is done. You may have issues with the door keys. Andrew Finegold is the concierge there now. He is awesome. He is leaving in May for vacation, then off to the Brillance.

The lounge has a great view as the other poster mentioned. Two computers and a nice specialty coffee machine. Continental breakfast in the morning, drinks and munchies at night. Cookies in the afternoon. Its all new furnitures. The chair are yellow with these dumb cushions that everyone takes off and throws anywhere. I would imagine someone will get the hint and just remove them as if you have a big butt, or even medium size butt, the cushions take up too much butt space.

The bartenders are great. Andrew said he had 70 Diamonds on board for the 4nighter. Do remember D+ and P go there too as its way nicer than the Concierge lounge and I do not know how many more that was, but there were lots of Pinnacle folks wearing their P Pins. He did tell me a number for the TA and it was a big number, but I don't remember as I have to wait to retire to do TAs.

The only downside, which is similar to other D lounges, is that it is not closed on top, so if there is a function going on in the Viking Crown during happy hour, its very loud.

You will enjoy.

Did they put it in the 19th hole then? Guessing so as that place was only busy during the diamond event in Jan.