4 and 3 night, back to back?

jfs9900

We wanted to do a 7 night Disney cruise with family. Unfortunately not all would be able to stay the length of a 7 night cruise. Then we thought maybe we could do a 4 night on the Wonder and the group that could do the 7 nights stays on the ship for the 3 night?

We would get 2 days on CC and Nassau.. But we would have a brief 'interruption' in our cruise on day 4!!!

Has any one done this? Is the idea just crazy.... any help would be great!

We have a 3 & 4 day back to back booked for next May. I read more than a few reviews of people who have done this on the DIS boards. We don't really care to get off at Nassau (been there, done that) so we stay on the ship with little to no crowds then as you stated two days of Castaway Cay!! Someday we may try the Eastern or Western Caribbean but we want to wait until the kids are old enough to get off the ship and really enjoy the excursions that we want to do. I just wish DCL would give some sort of discount for those of us who do this. I know, DCL and discounts really don't go together. If you have any other questions I'll try to answer them. Good luck!!

Archived