Navigator Compasses 4/6/14

I will post the images as well as a link to download the PDF files for each day! I know I searched high and low for these and didn't have much luck. I only scanned the major pages, but I do have everything else they gave out if anyone is looking for something specific!

Day 1 PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9foXA0mj-roUHFxWHlud19UWGs/edit?usp=sharing

CruiseCompassDay1-1_zps6db3df32.jpg

CruiseCompassDay1-2_zpsc24aea5e.jpg

CruiseCompassDay1-3_zps5338cb9b.jpg

CruiseCompassDay1-4_zps57e1f7b5.jpg

CruiseCompassDay1-5_zpsd61b8e1a.jpg

CruiseCompassDay1-6_zpsc916940c.jpg

Looks like our complaining the previous week about the Best of the Best flowrider competition on Day 7 being in the compass but getting cancelled every week got them to just go ahead and remove it completely.

Thanks for posting these. We will be on the May 18 trip and were wondering about the Roatan stop

I too, will be on the May 18th Navigator sailing. These are excellent copies of the week's Compasses, and I'm seeing some pretty exciting activities! We're almost in the home stretch!:)

Looks like our complaining the previous week about the Best of the Best flowrider competition on Day 7 being in the compass but getting cancelled every week got them to just go ahead and remove it completely.

There was no best of the best, but we did private flow rider lessons and asked about a finale flow rider event. They said there was no event since they were still training the employees but let us sit at the staff practice on the last day for an hour and a half, which was way better than any flow show we've seen!

Best of the Best competition was shown on the Saturday, 19 April 2014 compass. I read it the night before when the Compass was left in my cabin. I was excited. But when I went to sign up arond 1030 AM, they told me they're not going to have one. It was not a big deal for me.