Epic Studio stateroom question

liberty64

Hi,

Am thinking of booking 2 Epic studio rooms, one for me and one for my daughter who will be 19, my question is will I be allowed to book an adjoining studio room for her as well. When I booked 2 studios before for me and a friend we had to have 2 separate bookings and it states that you have to be over 21 to book.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this query, just wanted to have some idea before I ring them and book.

Thanks

Yes, you will have to book two and they must be adjoining.

Norwegian Cruise Line Age Policy

All facts stated below apply at the time of embarkation.

Infants sailing on board a Norwegian Cruise Line vessel must be at least six months of age at time of sailing. However, for voyages that have 3 or more consecutive days at sea, the infant must be at least 12 months old at time of sailing.

A minor is defined as an individual under 18 years of age at the time of embarkation.

A young adult is defined as an individual between the ages of 18 and 20.

Company policy dictates that a passenger under 21 years of age must be accompanied in the same or connecting stateroom by a passenger 21 years of age or older at the time of embarkation.

Edit: also check the deck plans if the cabins are connecting. Some studios are but some adjoining are not. Depending if you wanted the connecting door of course :)

Edited by Single Cruiser

Instead of booking yourself online, I suggest that you contact one of NCL's PCC's so that they can make both bookings in your name for you. I am sure it is doable, just not online.

Edited by TrumpyNOR