Melia Nassau All Inclusive

Brenda33

We went to Melia last week. We paid $50 for each adult and $37.50 for our 11 year old. This included Lunch and 2 drinks (either alcohol or non alcohol) This was the best deal in my opinion because drinks were around $10 each and the lunch menu was at least over $10 per item. We had a great time laying on the beach and our son had a blast in the pools with other kids. :)

The reply from them today, but notice no mention of drinks...hope they still give you those!

Our Day Passes Prices are as follows:

($30usd) Beach, Pool, Lounge Chairs, and some of the non-motorized activities.

($50usd) Beach, Pool, Lounge Chairs, and some of the non-motorized activities along

with lunch at O' Grille Place)

($75.00) Beach, Pool, Lounge Chairs, , and some of the non-motorized activities along

with lunch at The Market Place

Kids receive 25% discount (5-12)

You can utilized our local bus service which is $1.25 per person or our taxi which is $15 per person.

Edited by BecciBoo

Do you just pay when you get there? Interested in doing this when we go on our cruise in May. Debating on this or the Comfort suites so we can use the Atlantis. I have points for the Comfort suites but all of their fees for third and fourth person, environmental fees, housekeeping, etc add up and make it not such a great deal. The Melia looks like a good deal.

we just went last week and I didn't realize there was an all inclusive option. We paid $30/adult, kids 3 and under are free, I'm not sure what the child price was. The beach was nice, wish the water was a little warmer and it could have been a little cleaner. They had some nice water actives, beautiful pools, although again a little dirty.

We paid $25 for a taxi there for the 4 of us. I had a feeling we were being ripped off, but I was too confused when we 1st got off the boat to try and figure out the bus. When we left the bus was really easy, pulled right up and I paid $5 for the 4 of us. I had a 1 and 4 year old I'm not sure if I had to pay for them but since they were passed out I just wanted to go.