Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

We were off the ship by 1:05 pm and headed through the cruise terminal. The bus was to be parked just outside the cruise terminal.....oh yeah there's our ride

CarnivalDream-April42014243_zps48a402cc.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014244_zps9650544b.jpg

Me and Tammy (Tammy and her friend Joy were the other two ladies kicked off the original tour for voicing their opinion)

CarnivalDream-April42014245_zps3bb53ed9.jpg

That is Joy (right behind Tammy). Joy made us the three of us t-shirts that said "Aruba" on the front and "Follow Me To The Fun Bus" on the Back. Those shirts were a big hit :D

CarnivalDream-April42014246_zps9ca4e47a.jpg

That's the Kukuu Kanuku bus. It is an excursion through Carnival.

I can see me on the kuku bus. We had a great time on it. Wasn't too thrilled with Aruba but we did have fun.

Great review, I will on the Dream in 6 days! I have been getting more and more excited and this review is adding to that. Your steakhouse pictures just made my mouth water. I was just wondering did you try the Tandoor on the Dream? I love Indian food and I've heard lots of good things about it.

I can see me on the kuku bus. We had a great time on it. Wasn't too thrilled with Aruba but we did have fun.

Yeah we weren't too thrilled with Aruba either. But we had a lot of fun there on the Banana Bus

Great review' date=' I will on the Dream in 6 days! I have been getting more and more excited and this review is adding to that. Your steakhouse pictures just made my mouth water. I was just wondering did you try the Tandoor on the Dream? I love Indian food and I've heard lots of good things about it.[/quote']

You will love the Carnival Dream. You have to try the Steakhouse. We never tried the Tandoor but it is on Deck 10 aft right by the Sunset Bar.

Enjoying your review... I leave on the Dream this Sunday, May 11..

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank You.

Our friends, Jerry and Amanda, are cruising on the Dream this Sunday too. I hope you have a great cruise on the Dream

OMG the picture of you in the steakhouse - you don't have a t-shirt on. LOL I am just teasing you.

Haha gee thanks. Trust me that shirt was only on for about 3 hours and then it was back in a t-shirt and shorts.

I was pleased that I didn't even spill anything on myself in the Steakhouse

Here is my pic from the same Steakhouse ( same table too!!!! ) I think I took 5 pictures trying to show the real size of it. This was the closest one I could find - comparing it to the fork and the cream thing for the coffee-lol!!!

LOVED every minute of it!

1780658_10202026500480965_181382362_n.jpg

I made my reservations to the steak house as soon as we made our final payment.. Been to the steak house on every ship we've been on that had one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You won't be disappointed in the Steakhouse on the Dream. It's amazing

Here is my pic from the same Steakhouse ( same table too!!!! ) I think I took 5 pictures trying to show the real size of it. This was the closest one I could find - comparing it to the fork and the cream thing for the coffee-lol!!!

LOVED every minute of it!

1780658_10202026500480965_181382362_n.jpg

When the waitress brought the cheesecake out I would have loved to get a picture of my dad's face....he's like there is no way that I'm gonna finish it.

On our next visit to the Steakhouse it will be tough to order anything other than the cheesecake for dessert.

Thanks for doing this review!!! I have a while to go until I get to sail the Dream....but I am enjoying learning about her now!

You're Welcome. Your cruise will be here before you know it.

Planning and researching is half the fun of getting ready for your next cruise

Do you like chocolate? If so, you should try the chocolate sampler dessert in the Steakhouse. I did have the cheesecake once (about a third was all I could manage :eek:), but I really prefer the chocolate sampler. :) And yes, steak sounds good any time. I also liked the top you were wearing.

Heather

Edited by SenatorsFan

CarnivalDream-April52014145_zps050ecdda.jpg

My dad and I both ordered the Cowboy Ribeye.....it was absolutely delicious :p

CarnivalDream-April52014146_zpsc1bd17a1.jpg

Baked Potato with all the trimmings

CarnivalDream-April52014147_zpscaf77514.jpg

The cheesecake was HUGE. Now I have seen pictures from other people showing the cheesecake but pictures do it no justice. I ate about half as did my dad. We took the rest back to the room to eat later

CarnivalDream-April52014148_zps9530f5a3.jpg

The cheesecake looks so good. Will definitely order this when I go to the steakhouse. :) Enjoying your reivew.

Do you like chocolate? If so, you should try the chocolate sampler dessert in the Steakhouse. I did have the cheesecake once (about a third was all I could manage :eek:), but I really prefer the chocolate sampler. :) And yes, steak sounds good any time. I also liked the top you were wearing.

Heather

Oh yeah I like chocolate. Next time I will order the chocolate sampler and my dad can get the cheesecake. Then we will have the best of both worlds....haha

Thank-you. That top is about as formal as I ever get. Works perfect for cruising.

The cheesecake looks so good. Will definitely order this when I go to the steakhouse. :) Enjoying your reivew.

Oh you have no idea how good it really was. It was a 12 on a scale of 1-10....haha.

I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the review

Any ship is fine with me?? I would like to go on another ship with a Guys Burger

I will be on the Conquest in Sept. Come join the party! :D:D:D LoL. Sent u a friend request. Can't wait to meet u and dad... someday. :)

I love your review. Thank you so much for posting. We will be taking our oldest son and one of my brothers on the Dream next June. We are very excited to cruise out of NOLA. This trip is to celebrate son's 16th birthday and he got to pick the destinations so he is very excited to see Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. My brother has never been on a cruise so he is excited about going on his very first cruise. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Edited by deffenm

I will be on the Conquest in Sept. Come join the party! :D:D:D LoL. Sent u a friend request. Can't wait to meet u and dad... someday. :)

I would love to cruise on the Conquest.....that is one ship we haven't been on yet :) We would love to cruise with you as well. Send me an e-mailto butzy80@gmail.com.....I see that you are from Miami and I have a question for ya :)

I love your review. Thank you so much for posting. We will be taking our oldest son and one of my brothers on the Dream next June. We are very excited to cruise out of NOLA. This trip is to celebrate son's 16th birthday and he got to pick the destinations so he is very excited to see Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. My brother has never been on a cruise so he is excited about going on his very first cruise. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

You're Welcome. Happy to see that you are enjoying the review. You will love the Dream

The ports of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel are still coming up in my review. Your family will love cruising