Disembarkation from the Magic in Galveston

seanh

I've scheduled a limo service to pick up my family from the cruise terminal at 10am. Is this a good time or should it be a bit earlier?

It depends on how anxious you are to get off the ship, whether you choose to carry your own luggage off the ship or wait until your "number" is called. If you wait until you are called, you still have a find your luggage and get through customs. Since your ride isn't until 10 AM, I would go to breakfast and carry my own luggage off the ship about 9 AM or so.

It depends on how anxious you are to get off the ship, whether you choose to carry your own luggage off the ship or wait until your "number" is called. If you wait until you are called, you still have a find your luggage and get through customs. Since your ride isn't until 10 AM, I would go to breakfast and carry my own luggage off the ship about 9 AM or so.

This should work well then.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

debark on the belize route takes about an hour longer. on the Jamaica sailings if the ship gets back in port on time the last people are usually getting off by 1030 so you should be fine, probably even be able to move it up a little..:cool: