$50 deposit question

lil_tnk

Back in February I did the $50 deposit on my cruise..... Since then my cruise had a sale the price of my cruise dropped and There was onboard credit I took advantage of that in order to do that I had to pay my cruise in full. My question is now that I am paid in full will I be eligible for onboard credit if my cruise price drops again???

I booked in February and my cruise is June 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are eligible for price drops until the final payment due date for the cruise. So if your final payment was due by September 30th, for example, and you paid off your cruise in July, you are eligible for price drops up until September 30th.

Unless you have early saver, then you're ALWAYS eligible for price drops until three days before sailing.

A very good travel agent told me some wise words one time.

If you want to upgrade..or do anything that gives Carnival more money (or any cruise line,) that is easily done.

I often book an IS or an OV, and then when prices drop ( and for sure they don't always) move up to a balcony. And if I sail in an IS....some of my best cruises were in an Inside. All of them on the Dream and the Freedom. My two favorite Carnival ships.

My husband gets antsy in an IS. I sleep like a log, and that is unusual for me. Last time we had to put in a wake up call each day. As long as I am by the middle elevator, I don't care.

Glad you asked that question. I am thinking about booking one of the 123 cruises. But I think I will have to make full payment.